Monday, October 23, 2006

A Productive Weekend...

... Thanks to the amazing girls at Scrapitude . This weekend was their cyber crop - and i have never scrapped so much, or had so much fun doing it!! I even won the cyber bingo!

The 1st pic is the story of Ewwy, the scan and his 'vinky', the 2nd is me, about 25 years ago!, the 3rd is a lo of my hates for my BOM. The 'fries' box and beer mat frame were both a doddle to make but so cute that i think everyone i know will be getting coaster frames in a fries box for Chrimbo!!!

The gallery was so full of inspiring layouts that i couldnt help feeling inspired myself, its well worth a look if you havent already









3 comments:

TopCat76 said...

love all of these!! I won't complain if i get a fries box like that for chrimbo!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Good to see you back! Don't we just hate bad blogger!!!!
I think the fries box is cool..

Kim Sonksen said...

You were fab!!!! I still have to chuckle about the vinky LO