Thursday, August 24, 2006

I've been Tagged...

... by Jenga

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Fish shed asst (yak!!)
Tesco till dolly
Pharmacy technician
Pharmacy Supervisor

Four movies I would watch over and over:
Connie + Carla
Benny + Joon
Velvet Goldmine
Dr Zhivago

Four places I have lived:
Basildon
Eastwood
Westcliff
Leigh (i dont move around much!)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
My name is Earl
America/Britain/Australia's Next top Model
Hollyoaks - its so bad its good!
Top Gear

Four places I've been on vacation:
Suffolk
Tenerife
Dorset
Cornwall

Four websites I visit regularly:
UKS
David Devant fan site
AOL news
Bank

Four of my favourite foods:
Pasta
Chocolate
Chocolate
and er... chocolate

Four places I'd rather be right now:
in bed...
..in cornwall...
...near the sea...
... covered in chocolate!!!!!

Four things that make me smile:
My children
My name is Earl
chocolate
David Devant music

No comments: