Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Me to a 'T'

I've never thought of myself as a green person - i dont think i own 1 piece of green clothing, in fact i've always held on to the superstition that it is unlucky but it got my personality right - perhaps i should dress head to toe in green and see if i get rich and famous!


Your Power Color is Green

You feel most at home in a world of ideas.
You're curious and logical - and enjoy a good intellectual challenge.
You're super cool, calm, and collected. Very little tries your patience.
Your only fear? People not realizing how smart and able you are!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

weird - I just took that test and im green too!

I dont really like green - but its given me and idea....

*cogs whirling round in sj's head*

TopCat76 said...

How funny - I'm green too.. starting to suspect they only have one answer!!!